CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
1.For a student who has opted to pay the tuition fees in installments, non-payment of any installment by
the last due date would lead to the student’s being cancelled.
2. If you are paid only registration amount & you want to cancel your admission & don’t want to continue
the course so in that case your fee will not be refundable in any circumstance.
3. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances
1. Security deposit if any, is refundable only on completion of the programme.
2. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
3. If date of Examination Postponed or preponed and in that case if Student wants to cancel his/her
admission than it is not possible at all, because AFTE is not responsible for any changes in Examination Datesheet.
4. It Result Declared or Not Declared due to same region of University/Board than AFTE not Responsible for that.